THE WISH PIXIES | PIPPIT (FOR RESILIENCE)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Designed to be a magical companion - Pippit can be fun and playful, or quiet and comforting. She is small enough to take everywhere or just be by your side everyday.
Pippit's 'Pixietale' tells the story of her own journey facing the challenge to get her bounce back. Along the way, she learns the meaning and importance of having RESILIENCE which helps her overcome her obstacles and get back to her bouncy self.
The tale is written in a playful voice to engage children's imagination, so they will remember and learn the lessons from the Pixie's journey to self belief.
The doll then becomes a symbol for this new understanding and inspires the child to believe in themselves to do the same.
For some additional magic, the doll also has a little pocket on its back that contains a secret spell. Once read, this begins the magic of self belief inside the child. The pocket can also be used to leave or give messages, to and from the Pixies.
To download some inspiring Pixie Messages to put in Pippit's pocket, click HERE
Recommended for ages 5 - 105!
- doll made from premium cotton/linen gaberdine fabric
- filled with stuffing made from recycled water bottles 1 doll = 1 bottle
- printed in non-toxic, water based ink
- hand made in Australia
- safety tested & certified for Australia and New Zealand toy standards
- safe & durable for gentle play or collecting
- spot clean with damp cloth
- suitable for ages 3+
- suitable for encouraging self belief through messaging for ages 5+
- doll is 18cm tall