TRYBIKE | STEEL 2-IN-1 TRICYCLE & BALANCE BIKE - WHITE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
PLEASE READ BELOW SHIPPING INFORMATION BEFORE ORDERING. ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO OUR SHIPPING AND REFUND POLICY.
Sleek matte white edition of the ever-popular Trybike.
The first 2-in-1 tricycle balance bike made from steel makes learning to ride fun and stylish! The Trybike Steel teaches children to ride from 18 months of age. The first setting is the low tricycle mode which offers children lots of support. You can easily convert the tricycle to a balance bike so that the next stage of riding starts. With the unique footrest, children learn balance and consequently learn to ride a pedal bike without ever using training wheels.
This model is a sleek white colour, with black tyres, black seat and grips.
- Pneumatic tyres (for a smoother ride, and better grip)
- 12 inch spoked steel wheels with sealed smooth cartridge ball bearings
- A smooth-riding experience
- Seat Height: Adjustable from 30cm to 45cm.
- Control disk on the rear axle for adjustable ride height and wheelbase
- Weight: 6.3kg as a tricycle, 5.2kg as a bicycle
- Brakes: feet (handbrakes don't work at these ages)
- Unique footrest to encourage better balancing
- 2 stickers sheets to customise the bike design
- Quick-release seat fastener
- Easy to assemble and convert.
Every Trybike comes with a sticker sheet for you to decide on the overall style of the bike - which will you choose?
Please note: This item is large/bulky and is not eligible for flat rate or free shipping. Shipping rates will be calculated upon checkout. Please see our Shipping Policy for further information on our Bulky Item Shipping Policy. Drop ship items are not eligible for free click and collect and a shipping charge will be invoiced separately.
Please note: This item will be shipped directly from our wonderful Queensland-based distributor. Drop shipping is music to Mother Earth's ears, as it is an eco-friendly game-changer! By reducing unnecessary transportation, it cuts down on carbon footprints and gives our planet a well-deserved breather.