Skip to product information
  • MAKEMUD EARTHFIZZ CHOCOLATE *LIMITED EDITION* - PREORDER by MUDDLY PUDDLY LABORATORY - The Playful Collective
  • MAKEMUD EARTHFIZZ CHOCOLATE *LIMITED EDITION* - PREORDER by MUDDLY PUDDLY LABORATORY - The Playful Collective
  • MAKEMUD EARTHFIZZ CHOCOLATE *LIMITED EDITION* - PREORDER by MUDDLY PUDDLY LABORATORY - The Playful Collective
  • MAKEMUD EARTHFIZZ CHOCOLATE *LIMITED EDITION* - PREORDER by MUDDLY PUDDLY LABORATORY - The Playful Collective
1 of 4

MUDDLY PUDDLY LABORATORY

MAKEMUD EARTHFIZZ CHOCOLATE *LIMITED EDITION*

Regular price
$14.99
Regular price
Sale price
$14.99

Indulge in some decadent sensory play with the limited edition Chocolate EarthFizz from Muddly Puddly Laboratory - just add water! Their homegrown mud has been infused with certified organic cocoa powder and flecked with shining silver leaf foil, reminding you of the excitement of opening a bar of chocolate or the magic of an Easter egg.

Their richest and most velvety EarthFizz to date, this limited edition Fizz is perfect for bubbly chocolate mud desserts in the mud kitchen, or as a beautiful sugar-free eco gift to pop in the Easter basket this Autumn. It makes a great fizzy potion to summon the Easter bunny!

Crumble EarthFizz into a small bowl of water to see it fizz and smell the cocoa, or spread it on a tray and add drops of water to see it bubble to life! After the foam subsides, play with the luscious chocolate mud - you could even use it as paint!

Like all of the MakeMUD products, the natural soil component has been safely sterilised to eliminate all live matter.

  • Contains 200g of EarthFizz
  • Packaged in a resealable, compostable pouch
  • No added colours or fragrance, just mud and cocoa
  • Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (a mum and her kids)

Recommended for ages 3+ years, adult supervision required. This is a toy and is not suitable for consumption.

EarthFizz hardens if exposed to moisture in air. Break up any chunks as needed.

Avoid contact with eyes. May irritate small cuts or scratches on skin. If contact occurs, immediately rinse with cool running water.